Thursday, April 11, 2013

update

Things are going good, I've lost 4 and a half stone.. YAY... I have to admit I've not posted on here because I don't fully understand how to use it. I'm feeling good at the minute, I'd love to post some recipes and ideas and stuff and keep meaning to post what I eat. but my minds not that organised lol. And life is busy.. I went to the gym yesterday and did well with the weights. can't wait till the kids are back at school so I can go more... yay... Thanks to slimming world am feeling good about myself and looking forward to the future.. I'm managing to think positive and use my positive thinking to help me through life, I'm now dating as well. I'd like to thank the people who have helped me through and my slimming world group, last year I was a completely different person and without these people in my life I would of never have done it without you, staying to group has helped me soo much and pinching ideas from online too has helped also the friendship and support that has been offered. life is difficult at times and I think at times we all need support and to be kind to ourselves. its so easy to fall down the trap of am useless I can't do anything when we fail at certain things. and i'm rambling... but been there done that... so thought id share

No comments:

Post a Comment